Housing Links

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Where to Write for Vital Records

An official certificate of every birth, death, marriage, and divorce should be on file in the locality where the event occurred. The Federal Government does not maintain files or indexes of these records. These records are filed permanently in a State vital statistics office or in a city, county, or other local office.

To obtain a certified copy of any of the certificates, write or go to the vital statistics office in the State or area where the event occurred. Addresses and fees are given for each event in the State or area concerned. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w.htm

Please do not mail original documents to the Housing Authority.