City of Sioux City
Customer Service Center
405 6th Street
712-279-6132, Option 1
The Customer Service Center is a single-stop, multipurpose facility. The Center is designed to provide a variety of services to our citizens. Located on the first floor of City Hall, the Center allows for easily accessible, comfortable seating or walk-in service. The Center provides you with information and referrals and is a centralized point for licensing and bill paying.
Services provided by the Customer Service Center Include:
- General information about City of Sioux City Government
- Scroll down to complete New Utility Service form (Water, Sewer, Solid Waste and Storm Sewer)
- Pay Your Utility Bill online
- Purchase Yard Waste Stickers for $1.00
- Apply for Occupational Licenses and Permits
- Obtain a State of Iowa permit to sell cigarettes
- Purchase Pet Licenses
- Apply for an Excess Animal Permit
- Pay Parking Tickets
- Pay Parking Tickets Online
- Pay Parking Tickets - Use a Yellow Courtesy Drop Box
Parking Ticket Courtesy Drop Box Locations
- 300 Block of Jones, 6th and 7th Streets;
- 400 Block of Nebraska Street; 500 Block of Jackson and Pierce Streets;
- 1000 Block of 4th Street and Police Headquarters Lobby.
The Customer Service Center is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday excluding holidays. During our hours of operation you may reach a Customer Service Specialist at 712-279-6132, Option 1.
- Joe Uran
Customer Service Supervisor
- Lisa McCardle
Customer Service Division Manager/City Clerk
City Hall is closed on the following holidays: New Years Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Payment by Check Information/Check Conversion
When you make a check payment to the City of Sioux City, you authorize us to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account.
Funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day we receive your payment. You will not receive your check back from your financial institution.
New Utility Service