License & Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

City Clerk's Office
(712) 279-6313
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

The City Clerk's Office's available License and Permits applications are listed below. Adobe Acrobat Reader must be installed on your computer to download.

Alcohol License applications are obtained through the State of Iowa. To apply, go to Iowa Alcoholic Beverages Division and create an account. After completing the State application, contact the City Clerk's Office at (712) 279-6313.

Applications & Permits

Body Piercing Artist Permit

Body Piercing Business License

Carnival, Circus, Exhibition, or Show License Application

Cigarette/Tobacco/Nicotine/Vapor Permit Application (Iowa Retail)

Cigarette/Tobacco/Nicotine/Vapor Permit FAQs for Retailers

Excess Animal Permit and Application and Information

Horse-Drawn Carriage License Application

Pawnbrokers License Application

Salvage Operator's License Application

Theatre License Application

Transient Merchant License Application

Transient Merchant License Application - Produce Only

Transient Merchant License Blanket Application