**Household Hazardous Materials (HHMs) are not currently being accepted at the Convenience Center. HHMs can be taken to the Woodbury County Transfer Station located at 2210 Ida Ave., Moville, Iowa. **
The Environmental Services Division is responsible for ensuring compliance with regulations specified in the City's NPDES MS4 stormwater permit, administering the City's solid waste contract, working to protect and enhance our natural resources, and to provide assistance to residents on matters of environmental concern.
Contact Citywide Collections at(712) 279-0151 to...
- Find out when your collection day is
- Report a missed garbage collection
- Report a broken/missing container
- For more information on Recycling
Contact City Environmental Services at (712) 279-6222 for assistance with...
- Proper disposal of various items
- How to report an illegal dumping concern
- Reporting a stormwater concern