The Administrative Division is headed by the Fire Chief, and two civilian employees who provide clerical, data processing, maintenance, and other administrative support to all other divisions within the Department.
Major responsibilities of the Division are:
- Preparing and administering the annual budget.
- Processing orders for procurement of all supplies, materials and equipment for the department.
- Processing time and attendance reports and bi-weekly payroll reports for all members of the department.
- Maintaining personnel and administrative records.
- Managing data processing operations for data collection and reporting.
- Administering maintenance and repairs of buildings and emergency vehicles.
- Administering capital improvement projects.
- Police/Fire Headquarters
- 601 Douglas Street
- Sioux City, IA 51101