The City of Sioux City operates four municipally owned parking ramps in the downtown area. In addition, the City operates and maintains parking meters in the downtown area.
ParkMobile makes it easy to find and pay for metered parking in Sioux City
How ParkMobile Works for On-Street & Off-Street Parking
- Enter the zone and space number posted on the meter.
- Select the amount of time you want to park and start your session.
- Extend time in the app if you are running late.
Visit the ParkMobile website to set up your account and for information on how to use the FREE ParkMobile app.
- iPhone operating systems download on the App Store:
- Android operating systems get it on Google Play:
Available Parking in Sioux City
- 1,298 On-Street Meters in the Downtown area
- 50-Stall Metered Surface Lot located at 6th & Douglas Streets
Parking Division Objectives
- Provide and maintain convenient on-street and off-street surface parking to serve major public and retail areas
- Minimize complaints and assure proper meter operations by performing routine maintenance on meters and checking all reported meter malfunctions
- Ensure safety of the parking patrons by removing snow and ice from municipal parking lots
- Ensure turnover in time zones by: painting curbs and stall markings, and providing replacement meters and new meter installations
Parking Division Services
- Collection of parking meters
- Installation of parking meters
- Maintenance of parking meters
- General maintenance of surface lots
- Oversee contracted snow removal of surface lots
- Oversee contracted painting of on-street parking stalls, parking lots, and curb restrictions