Tubing & Skating Times Cost Monday-Friday 5:00pm - 9:00pm $7.00 Saturday & Sunday 9:00am - 1:00pm $8.00 1:00pm - 5:00pm $10.00 5:00pm - 9:00pm $8.00 Cosmic Tubing Times Cost Thursday 5:00pm - 9:00pm $7.00 Friday & Saturday 9:00pm - 11:00pm $10.00 Ice Skating Cost Ice Skating Only (no tubing) $5.00 Skate rentals $3.00
- Cone Park, located at 3800 Line Drive, will open on Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 5:00pm. Keep up with the latest on the Cone Park Sioux City Facebook page.
No. Outside tubes are not allowed. Tubes are provided by Cone Park.
- No. Due to the large demand for use, discounts are not available. See Off-Hours Park Rental rates.
- See Cone Park Rules.
- The hill itself is 83 feet tall, the tubing run is about 700 feet long and 126 feet wide, and the carpet lift is 450 feet long.
We recommend users with mobility issues utilize the Off-Hours Park Rental option for accommodations. If proper assistance is available during normal operating hours for any of these individuals, they may attend any session.
Cash, credit cards and debit cards are accepted. Checks are NOT accepted. ALL sales are FINAL. No refunds or exchanges.
We will have a limited supply of double tubes available to assist small children. Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Yes. The lodge meets all ADA requirements.
Yes. You may call the Parks & Rec office at 712-279-6126 and pay with a credit card over the phone; or, you can stop into the office and buy them with cash, check, or credit card.
- Parking is available on the west side of Line Drive or in the ibp Ice Center parking lot.
- See Cone Park Sioux City Food & Beverage list.
- Private rentals and field trips will be available beginning January 2, 2018. See Private Rental rates.
- See the Lodge Rental Rates guide.
There is a run-out area to decrease your speed and a reverse grade at the bottom of the hill to slow you down.
A carpet lift will take you to the top of the hill. It is like an escalator.
The laser lights will only be operating during Cosmic Tubing, Thursday nights from 5:00pm - 9:00pm (beginning 1/18) and Friday and Saturday nights, 9:00pm – 11:00pm.
The water to make the snow is pumped from the storm water and run off in the Sertoma Park pond.
- Yes. The fee to ice skate is $5.00. You may bring your own skates or rent skates for $3.00.
The ice skating rink will be opening in mid-January 2018.
Parks & Recreation staff will be using a Zamboni to take care of the ice sheet.
Yes. Customers may bring their own ice skates.
Music will be played at all times - day and night.
- Low income passes are available at the Parks & Recreation Administrative Office at 401 Gordon Drive. Call 712-279-6126 before stopping down for required documentation.
Yes. Tables are first-come, first-serve. We recommend registering for your desired tubing session. You are allowed to bring in birthday cake/cupcakes. This is the only outside food we allow during the winter season. No outside drinks allowed.
- Not at this time. They may be available in the future.
- No. Snowboarding is not currently available.