The Sioux City Transit System provides accessible, origin-to-destination bus transportation for individuals with special transportation needs.
To qualify for ADA Paratransit service, you may download an application by clicking the link below or by calling the Sioux City Transit System at 712.279.6405. After you have submitted your paratransit application, please allow up to 21 days for a reply.
Once approved, ride arrangements must be made the day prior to the day a ride is needed. If you have questions about paratransit service, please contact the provider.
Siouxland Regional Transit System (SRTS) will provide paratransit rides. To reserve a ride, please call SRTS (712) 279-6919.
- ADA Request for Reasonable Modification of Public Transit Services SPANISH.docx.
- Nights & Weekends Brochure.pdf
- Paratransit Brochure August 2019
- Paratransit Policy Manual-Revised August 2019
- Paratransit eligibility form_Revised 4-15-16_1.pdf
- Reasonable Modification & Complaint Form Template - English1.pdf