The City of Sioux City operates four municipally owned parking ramps in the downtown area. In addition, the City operates and maintains parking meters in the downtown area. Currently, there are 1,298 electronic mechanisms on the street with the ability to accept debit keys (pre-pay parking system).
- Collection of parking meters
- Installation of parking meters
- Maintenance of parking meters
- General maintenance of surface lots
- Oversee contracted snow removal of surface lots
- Oversee contracted painting of on-street parking stalls, parking lots, and curb restrictions
Pay Parking Tickets Online
To pay your parking ticket online, please click HERE.
- Provide and maintain convenient on-street and off-street surface parking to serve major public and retail areas
- Minimize complaints and assure proper meter operations by performing routine maintenance on meters and checking all reported meter malfunctions
- Ensure safety of the parking patrons by removing snow and ice from municipal parking lots
- Ensure turnover in time zones by: painting curbs and stall markings, and providing replacement meters and new meter installations
- 1,298 on-street meters
- 50 stall metered surface lot
- 68 stall surface lot @ 5th & Virginia Streets